Saturday, December 18, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

So my etsy account was definitely a failed attempt at making some extra money! haha, but I'm not too upset about it. I don't really have time to make many crafts to sell.

And I am still waiting to hear back from grad school. Hopefully I will know something soon.

I am having a lot of fun with my job. And I know that I am looking ahead, thinking about the Oaks and Derby, but I am looking at dresses trying to find something to wear those 2 days. Here are some contenders that are more or less in my price range! haha =)

Dress #1
Dress #2
Dress #3
Dress #4 (in blue)
Dress #5 (in blue)
Dress #6
Dress #7
Dress #8

I also like some dresses from H&M but since there isn't a shop online for their store, I can't share the dresses the same way. here are 2 pictures of the dresses I like there.




This is mostly for me, to have all 10 dresses in one location so I will be able to conveniently look at them, but if you want to tell me what dresses you like the best, that would be nice. I like input! And I am also really indecisive so it could come in handy =)

Anyway, I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. #2 and 7 but you MUST get the tights in 7!!!
    Also I really like the green H&M dress and think it would look great w/ the run for the roses tights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever get one of these? I like number 1 and i actually like the derby dress! haha

    ReplyDelete