Saturday, January 1, 2011

Auld Lang Syne

I read today that the New Years song Auld Lang Syne was a folk song that originated in Scotland. This seems fitting since I found out yesterday that I have been accepted into the University of Saint Andrews, and I'll be heading to Scotland in the fall!  I'm very excited but also a little nervous about everything I need to do before I head over there, but I am sure everything will work out and I'll have an amazing experience there!!

And that leads me to my real reason for this post- New Years Resolutions. I have a few resolutions. (One was going to be getting accepted to grad school but that's already checked off my list!)

So here are my resolutions
1)read a book every  2 weeks)
2)eat 5 fruits or vegetables a day
3)work out 3 times a week
4)study french 3 times a week
5)work on contentment

and probably the most important one

6)get scholarship money to help pay for grad school!!!

Ok, so I know I'm not great at updating this blog, but I am going to try to update semi-regularly about how I am doing with my resolutions. Hopefully knowing people are looking at my progress will help motivate me stick with it =)

Happy New Years everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment