Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rachel's Visit

Rachel came to Scotland for a visit! It was nice having a friend from home here! Here are some pictures from her visit!!

 At Trinity Church.
 Baby bunnies outside St Andrews Museum.
 St Andrews from West Sands.
 Trip to Balmullo!
 Playing with sheep and their lambs...
 and dogs!! =)
 Landscape in Balmullo
 Stirling Castle
I think I make good royalty! =)
 The ghostly kitchen
 Rachel and me at the Stirling Castle
 Edinburgh Castle
 Rachel and me on the walk up Arthur's Seat
 Dessert at the elephant house
Rachel got a toffee cake =)

And Michele and Eric will be here soon!! Will be going to London this weekend to meet up with them, and then they will visit Scotland =)

8 comments:

  1. yay for visitors, wish it were me. Have fun in London w/ your sibs. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Wish you could visit too! Hope you had fun in Florida =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, Thanks for posting the pics from Rachel's visit; they are great! Love the little lambs and the cook. Enjoy your visit with Eric and Michelle. Keep those spoons safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mrs Lenhart! The lambs were really cute! And I will keep the spoons safe. I think I will take them in the kitchen one at a time, and replace them with the back-up once they've gone missing! Thanks for sending them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! :) I love the royalty picture and elephant shortbread :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I think dressing up was my favourite part of Stirling Castle! And I've always wanted to try the Elephant House shortbread, so I was happy to finally get one =)

      Delete
  6. I told Michele about St. Paul's Cathedral. In the short time we were in London, we didn't get to go inside because they were having services. Recently I found out that Uncle Harold's name should be listed in the book of U. S. servicemen who lost their lives defending Brittain. If you get there, I hope you all will get pictures. Have a great visit with Michele and Eric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathlene! I went to St Paul's the last time I was in London, but I didn't know Uncle Harold's name would be there.

      Delete