Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm back! (sort of)

So it's been over a month since my last update, and although I don't really have much to say, I feel obligated to post.

I have been home for over a month now. Culture shock is weird, but it is even weirder when you experience it when you return to your own country. I am slowly getting adjusted to being back, but I still have very little desire to be social. I hate going out in public (part of this might have to do with working with the public 5 days a week keeps me from wanting to be social the rest of my free time.) I also hate meeting up with people because I know they are going to ask me "How was Scotland?" and it is really difficult to sum up an entire year of experiences in a few sentences.

But slowly I am getting readjusted to being back, and I keep trying to make myself get out of the house a few times a week so I won't turn into a hermit! Haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment