Monday, January 7, 2013

new years resolutions

Every year I seem to make resolutions that I never keep, but this year I'm hoping to break this trend- but I'll need your help!

I have lived in so many different places and have so many wonderful friends and family living all over the world, but I am not very good at keeping in contact with people. I want to change this. So, I would like to do better at regularly talking, texting, skyping, emailing, writing etc all the wonderful people in my life that hold a special spot in my heart.

If you are interested in talking with me on a more regular basis, please message me your preferred method, and I will make my very best effort to communicate with you a more regular basis!!

Please help me keep my resolution!!

__________________________________________________________________________

 Los Propósitos para el Nuevo Año

Cada año hago los propósitos pero nunca los mantengo, pero esto año quiero cambiar con tu ayuda.

He vivido en muchos sitios distintos y tengo amigos y familia en muchos partes del mundo pero no tengo capaz mantenerme en contacto con vosotros. Quiero cambiarlo! Por favor, mandame tu numero móvil, email, skype, dirección postal o lo que se, y intentaré mantenerme en contacto contigo!

Gracias por tu ayuda!! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment