Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year resolutions

I have 4 resolutions this year. One will be fun, therefore easier to keep. We'll see how I do!

1. Learn to sew

I'd like to earn some extra money and it would be nice if it was for something i enjoyed doing. I've wanted to learn to sew for a while and hopefully I can get good enough to make some money on the side by it :)

2. Try to buy more products made in the US and stop buying things that were made in China

This one might be hard! I don't really pay much attention to labels...

3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day

I did this one year and felt a lot healthier once I got started. I know it's supposed to be 5 different types of fruits and vegetables a day but I think that might be too difficult so I am shooting for 5 servings from 3 different sources.

4. Only eat one serving of gluten a day

This one will be the hardest because I love bread so much! I actually for a period thought I had a gluten sensitivity and didn't eat it for a few weeks. I was hungry all the time but I felt mentally sharper so I'm going to try to limit the amount of gluten I take in.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Neat resolutions, Caroline! I'm trying to eat more fruits & vegetables too. :)

    ReplyDelete