Tuesday, September 20, 2011

St. Andrews

Well, just a quick update for all who are interested. I've been in Scotland almost a week now, and I am really enjoying myself! Right now we are in the middle of freshers week, which is basically orientation for all the new students here. I've gone on some tours of the town and gotten some yummy food, but other than that I haven't participated much because it is geared more towards freshman, not post graduates.

So instead, I am spending my time walking around town, buying some essentials (like an umbrella!) and just relaxing. I walked along the pier today, and the sea view here is gorgeous!! I can't get enough of it =) So here is a photo montage I took today. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for posting! been thinking about you. looks amazing. sounds amazing. when do classes start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! My parents had fun seeing you all this weekend! I wish I could have seen you one more time before heading out. Things are going well here! I love it! I have an introduction next Monday and then classes will begin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i just noticed that it was kristen who commented on this! oops!! sorry! how are you doing? and your adorable babies?? i miss watching melmo with nina kate!

    ReplyDelete