Wednesday, February 8, 2012

espana!

I had a wonderful 10 full days in Spain! It was nice to have a break from school and get away from the cold for a bit. I got to see a lot of my friends, and hopefully have absorbed a little of that relaxed Spanish mentality that had been lacking in my life. Here are a few of my 365 days of thankfulness from Spain accompanied by my pictures.

If you want to see more of my photos, check out my album on Facebook here! =)

Day 27- I'm thankful I finally made it to Zarragoza! I love it here!
Day 28- I'm thankful I got to spend some time with Alfredo in Madrid!
Day 29- I'm glad I finally got to make it back to Villanueva, see Sara and Juan Carlos again and meet their daughter Carla!! Too cute! =)

Day 31- I'm thankful I got to go back to Pela and see my old school (even if everyone was telling me I am prettier and thinner now! haha!) and I am thankful I got to eat tostada catalana again! Yummy!! And I am super thankful I got to spend the evening with Lesmi!!!

Day 32- I'm thankful I got to see Guadalupe and Violeta and go back to the Rincon Pio Sound!

Day 33- I'm glad to have finally made it back to Caceres after a 3 and a half year absence and to see Jeremy again =)
Day 34- I'm thankful I got to go back to Merida to see all the old Roman architecture again! And made it to Badajoz to see Ester, Lole and Manuel =) And that Ester and her boyfriend took me to Portugal for some great coffee! I wish I lived so close to a boarder!

 Day 36- I'm thankful for paella, tortilla espanola and fried chicken! (even if I felt like I was going to explode after eating so much!) And that I got to go back to my church in Don Benito and see all my friends there =)



  
Day 37- Even thought it was a LONG day of travelling, I am thankful I got back to Scotland safely and without any problems. I am also thankful for everyone's hospitality, especially Sara and Juan Carlos who let me stay with them for a week! And who made sure to buy me pb&j so I would feel at home =)

Hope everyone is having a good February so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment