Tuesday, January 17, 2012

time flies when you are extremely busy!

I'm keeping busy with all that is going on with my course! And classes haven't even really started back up yet! Our exhibition is opening in less than 2 months! I think we are all excited but a bit nervous with the time crunch! I am sure it will be a great exhibition in the end, we just have a lot to do in the mean time =)

Like my exhibition group on facebook, follow us on twitter and check out our blog!! =)

Here are a few of the things I have been thankful for since my last update!

day 13- I'm thankful I got to see Sonia and skype with my sister Suzanne and niece Abby! Abby is so cute, especially when she tries to jump =)

day 14- I'm thankful for Amber and her amazing cooking abilities!

day 16- I'm thankful I finally got to eat a hamburger (even if it was a crappy burnt McDonalds burger)! I had been craving a burger for over a month now!

day 17- I'm thankful I finally finished the blanket I was crocheting! It turned out really nice, especially for a first try. I think it will be a gift for my friend Juan Carlos' daughter who I will finally get to meet next week! =) So excited for Spain!!

 This is the best picture I could get of the blanket. I quite like it =)


No comments:

Post a Comment