Sunday, January 8, 2012

366 days of thanksfulness-week 1

I've tried to be a bit more organized and manage my time better, and I can already see a difference even though I'm not doing it at the level I would like. But it is good to see some changes starting to take place =)

I've also decided to write one thing I am thankful for each day. I think it will help keep me thinking positively, and it is always good to take some time to reflect on what blessing we have in our lives. Every week or so I will post a few of the things I'm thankful for.

Day 1-I'm thankful I am going to get to go see the comedian Danny Bhoy next month in Edinburgh! He is so funny! Definitely watch the link below!!
Day 4- I'm grateful I got to go to York to see my friend Holly before she left for Russia. (Sadly she wouldn't take a picture with me. I probably traumatized her with all the pictures I took of her when she visited me in the USA this summer.)

Day 7- I'm thankful I finally got my Christmas package from home, for all the Christmas greetings I had in the mail, and that I got to meet up with my friend Louise! St. Andrews was terribly empty with all the students home for the holidays, so it is nice people are finally coming back!

Well, I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I've got more work I need to get done and should probably get back to, but I thought I would post a quick update for the new year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment