Saturday, December 31, 2011

And A Happy New Year!


This blog has gone through many changes. It started out as me trying to promote some stuff I was selling on Etsy, switched to updates on my new years resolutions. I also used it to trying to earn some extra money for grad school, and now it is to update people back home about what is going on with me in Scotland.

I would like to go back to using it for resolutions. I didn't keep up with my resolutions once June or July came because I was too busy getting ready for Scotland. Abandoning resolutions about half way through the year for me is pretty common, but I will still make resolutions for this year. Here is what I am going to try to do:
  1. Be more organized
  2. Manage my time better
  3. Exercise 3 times a week
  4. Read the Bible more
 Randy Pausch's lecture on time management is helping me out with number 2! I am trying to be more organized with my to do list. (The video below is worth watching but is 75 minutes long, so wait til you have a large block of free time to watch it.) Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Caroline. Will you be singing "Auld Lang Syne" in your best Scottish accent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can pull off a Scottish accent, but I am sure Auld Lang Syne will be sung =)

    ReplyDelete