Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Christmas is so close! Last weekend I went to the Christmas Ball which was very fun! Although my tooth cracked there...and it already had a filling =/ I have been to the dentist and am going to have to go in Thursday to have 2 wisdom teeth filled, and if they are really bad, I am going to have to have my wisdom teeth taken out. I'm hoping the latter can be avoided, but I'm not sure that is the case.

Tomorrow my class is having a Christmas party and there will be a white elephant, which should be fun =) But after this week is over, many people will be heading home for the holidays, and sadly, I am not one of them. I am going to miss being home for Christmas, but I'll try to make the best of it. I'll be celebrating with 2 girls from my course. Although it won't be the same as being home, we will have a full Christmas meal and watch tons of Christmas movies, so I'm sure we will have fun. =)


I am also working on this assignment (avoiding doing it is why I'm updating this blog). It is like pulling teeth! Yikes! I hope to have it done tomorrow so I can get it edited before turning it in. While working on it, I've been listening to a lot of Christmas music to keep it a bit more cheerful. Here are some of my new favourites!!
She & Him- Christmas Waltz
Michael Buble- Christmas
and we sang this one at Church. I had never heard it before, but I really liked it =)
It's called "See Him Lying on a Bed of Straw."

Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas! I'll be missing everyone back home!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, I think you will be watching different movies on Christmas than I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, probably so. They all actually talk about Christmas, and they will most likely be romantic comedies or children movies.

    ReplyDelete