Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! I'll miss being with family. This carol has been sticking out to me this year.

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams."

(But don't worry, I won't let the fact that I'm not home and have no presents ruin my day! I still have a reason to celebrate because it was the day God became man and started his journey to become the perfect sacrifice for our sins so we can all have eternal life. When you know the true meaning of Christmas, nothing can keep you from celebrating!)
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and that Santa brings you lots of fun stuff =)

Lots of love from Scotland!

1 comment:

  1. Missing you, but loving your positive attitude! We saw Emily Jones at Church today. That was special! We've heard from Elaine, Alan, and David and Dan and Michele. We'll talk to the others before the day ends. We'll want to hear all about Taylor's reaction to receiving Mrs. Mojo and her pups. Ethan loves his dinosaur that pops balls into the air. My cousin reports that her granddaughter was born at 4:15 this morning. Other good things to remember will present themselves as the day unfolds.

    ReplyDelete