Sunday, March 4, 2012

thankful!

It's been about a month since my last update for what I've been thankful, so I thought I would fix that! =)

Feb 7- I'm thankful for getting to see Danny Bhoy and eat yummy tapas in Edinburgh!

Feb 12- I'm thankful I got to Skype with Meggie! =)

Feb 17- I'm thankful the publication is almost done and for curry take-away!

Feb 18- I'm thankful I got to spend the day with Jamie and had a day away from the computer!

Feb 25- I'm thankful I got to chat with Holly and Skype Lesmi!!

Feb 26- I'm thankful we won the pub quiz! Woo!!! =)

Feb 27- I'm thankful Amber makes the best burgers ever!! (And hope I will get to eat one again soon! haha!)

March 1- I'm thankful we have the publication off the the printers and that we got to eat some incredible chocolate at the Cocoa Tree! And that I got to spend a nice night out with other MGSers to celebrate Amber's birthday!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! I'll keep you posted about the exhibition. We will begin instillation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment