Monday, August 27, 2012

Puppy Love

You know how some women have this moment when they realize their biological clock is ticking and suddenly have the urge to have children? Well, I feel like that except instead of a baby, I want a dog. If you are my friend on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest, you probably have already realized this.

I know full well this is because I am a bit depressed getting my dissertation finished, packing and saying goodbye to so many wonderful people I have met, and all that sadness/stress/mental fatigue has left me wanting to have a puppy around me 24/7 that I can play and snuggle with! These are all the dog related photos I have downloaded to my computer in less than a week (no joke!)

 
 I think this one is my favourite. Look at the that little ball of fur!! I want it!!!



 
Seriously! How cute are these dogs?? So basically, if you want to give me a dog for a graduation gift, I would totally be cool with that =)

Also, these two photos are (relatively) older, but still so so cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment