Friday, August 6, 2010

first items for sale!

I have 3 products ready for sale (well, I need to put a sealer on them, but after that they will be ready!) There are 2 frames and a display box. Here is what they look like:





















I was thinking of pricing the frames at $10 each.

I was thinking with the display shelves to price the bigger one at $30, the smaller size at $20 and then if someone were to buy a set to sell them at $45.

I am hoping to get some more supplies bought this weekend to get a few more products made. I'll post the link to etsy once I have everything set up! If anyone sees anything they like and wants to buy something, just let me know and I'll get it to you wihout doing the transaction through etsy so you won't have to pay the shipping fee. I'm having fun doing this! Hope you all like what I'm making =)

Also, how cute are my dogs!?

2 comments:

  1. I still have the frame you made for me with the beach scene...it's my fav. :) Miss you

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I'm glad you still love the frame =) miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete