Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Product Ideas

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback about my designs. I think I am going to go with the 1st one, but I do like the 4th one... maybe I will alternate between the 2 depending on my mood=)

Ok, so I am hoping to get some products made and for sale by the end of the week. I have taken some pictures of the items I have made for myself to give you an idea of what I will be selling.


So my main question is- what is a reasonable asking price for these items? The picture frames don't take too long to make (maybe an hour) but the display boxes are a little bit more time consuming.

I think the display boxes would be cute in kids rooms. I am not sure who my target audience would be with the frames though. So give me some feedback! (Please!) Are these items you like/could see yourself buying?

Thanks everyone! Even if this doesn't work out, at least it is giving me a creative outlet during the job search.

1 comment:

  1. For a hobby you're trying to make a bit of money on, you could try $10/hour + materials and see if anything sells.

    ReplyDelete