Monday, August 2, 2010

Job Hunt

So I have been hunting for a job, but I didn't realized how difficult finding a job was going to be! I have had no luck and am left pretty frustrated.

So... to help out in the meantime, I am thinking about selling some of my crafts online. I thought I would start out small, putting a few things up for sale on the website etsy.com, and just see how it goes from there!

So the first order of business is to decide on which of these labels to use as my logo. The story behind the name I chose -Medusa Azul- is from when I was studying abroad in Costa Rica. I was at the beach, swimming in the ocean when all of a sudden my legs started to hurt. I looked down, and there was a blue "thread" going across my legs. I pushed it away, but immediately my legs were numb and I had burn marks across my legs and hands. It turns out I had been stung by a Portuguese Man-o-war! Not so fun! But I was really lucky the burn wasn't bad. It led to my Spanish teacher giving me the nickname Medusa- which means jellyfish in Spanish- a fitting nickname since my hair usually has a mind of its own! Haha =)

Anyways, here are the logos:

 I like the dimension in the 2nd one but think it might be too hard to read. I am leaning towards the 1st or the 3rd. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment