Friday, October 21, 2011

...procrastination

I've been out of school too long! I can't focus for long periods of time anymore! So I'll take a blog break. Since lists are an easy way to keep you updated and since my brain doesn't seem to want to work, I'm going to stick with the trend. Here are 5 short updates with videos attached- I had to make it a little bit more interesting =)

(Sorry the quality of some of the videos isn't so good.)

1. This is how I feel about my radiator. It only works if it is on full blast, so I don't have it on very often. It also makes weird noises (even when it's not turned on.)

2. I wish I had trained my dogs to do this! I would have a lot more money today if I had ;-P

3. This guy from the X-Factor is a bit disturbing! He has made it to the top 11 out of the contestants too! Apparently he is the "joke" contestant.

4. Another commercial I find amusing! (I can't find it in one video, so I've got it in 2 parts below.)

5. So that's how you tell the difference! Haha =)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment