Monday, July 30, 2012

Cardiff

I got to go to Wales for 3 days! I loved it!! The people were so friendly, and it wasn't as touristy as London or Edinburgh (or St Andrews for that matter) which was a nice break. I mainly went to interview someone at the National Museum Wales for my dissertation, but I made sure I would have some extra time to enjoy myself as well. I went to some museums, the castle and down to the harbor. Loved it!! Plus the weather was AMAZING!! 70-75 the whole time (22-25 for my non-American friends) and not a single cloud in the sky, which means I got some sun!! Only took 11 months in the UK for this to happen =P

 Cardiff City Hall (or Courthouse, can't remember!)
 Whale Skeleton
 Monet's Waterlilies
 Flowers in Bute Park
 Millennium Centre
 Carousel at the Bay
 Coal Exchange building
 Dr Who Experience
 Norwegian church at the Bay
Cardiff Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment