Wednesday, July 18, 2012

random hits

I have noticed over the past few months some things I write about have gotten my blog tons of hits. I would say the top 3 would be as follows:

1. Derby fashion

I guess people want to know to wear and find my blog by doing a web search? The blog I wrote about Derby fashion wasn't super helpful if you are really trying to find something inspiration. First you need to know where you are sitting. Infield = anything goes, Grandstand = look nice, Millionaire's Row = rubbing elbows with celebrities, better be wearing designer! haha =) Look here if you really want to know what people wear to the Derby.

2. Irn Bru

Scotland is the only country to have a drink that outsells Coke products; it's called Irn Bru. It tastes a lot like Big Red for all you people State-side. I love the adverts they have out right now! And you can click here if you want to learn more.


3. No Hay Dos Sin Tres

No Hay Dos Sin Tres is a song by Cali, EL Dandee and David Bisbal. They wrote it to be Spain's song for the 2012 EuroCup (which Spain won!! So exciting!!) It literally means 'There isn't 2 without 3' but what it really means is 'things come in 3's' because Spain had won the 2008 Eurocup and the 2010 World Cup, they were saying it was meant to be that they would win this Eurocup too. Here is a Word Reference thread explaining it =)


These 3 things give a good summary of my life so far! From growing up in Kentucky, living in Spain and studying in Scotland, they pretty much cover it all! Very curious to see if having all 3 of these threads that have drawn in the most views from random sources and places will draw in even more random visitors to this blog! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment