Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I won a GPS!

I won a GPS! I tweeted an entry about getting lost while traveling, and my entry was picked as the winner =) I never have won anything so exciting/expensive in my life! This is the photo I had attached. I didn't think I would win since Twitter only allows 140 characters (and about 30-40 characters were taken for the hashtag for entry and the photo link) my story was cut short.

I wanted to add a bit more detail, which I can do here! I was walking around Cordoba trying to find this statue in the Jewish Quarter. I wasn't sure exactly where I was so I looked up to find the street name, but instead of having a street name it said "Usted No Esta Aqui" or "You're Not Here". It made me laugh but didn't help me find where I wanted to go. (and I never found the statue! Haha! Further proof I need a GPS)

Anyway, here is my picture and the statue I was trying to find. =)



















Also, since they are giving a free GPS for something I put about 5 minutes of effort into, I will use my blog to promote Travel Shark. Here are some of their links:

Facebook
Twitter
Website

Can't wait to test the GPS out!

2 comments:

  1. Great story. You are not here that is for sure and we miss your sweet face. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Miss you too! Tell Andy and the girls I say hi! (or hola) Whichever you prefer! =)

      Delete